This fruity and fun rooibos blend attracts attention wherever it is tasted. We have blended strawberries and red currents to create a sweet, sharp flavour that blends well with rooibos's natural deep and woody taste. While technically a herbal tea, rooibos brews rich and smooth with a deep red colour. As it also has no tannins, rooibos in general and this blend in particular make fantastic iced teas, without any worry of over brewing or becoming bitter. Rooibos, or Redbush Tea, is naturally Caffeine-Free and is and has a host of healthy benefits such as controlling blood sugar, aiding in weight loss and counteracting allergies such as hay fever. Rooibos is also an excellent source of dietary iron and can help the body to absorb iron more readily
Here at Leaves and Water we take our tea blending seriously meaning that we pay attention to every single ingredient that we blend.
Our Loose Leaf Teas are selected for their quality and flavour, ensuring that they match perfectly with the flavours and blends we have dreamed up for them.
We ensure that each and every dried one of our dried ingredients, including the dried fruits, fruit granules and any other piece we use are both Gluten Free and Vegan, making sure that whatever your choices in life, we will have a tea for you.
- Controls Blood Sugar and Anti-Inflammatory – Rooibos, or Redbush Tea, contains the antioxidants aspalathin and quercetin which improves glucose absorbtion in the muscles, promotes an increase in HDL Cholesterol (Good Cholesterol) and inhibits LDL Cholesterol (Bad Cholesterol).
- Great source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium – Promotes excellent body function and health including bone health, skin health and an increase in energy levels.
- 100% Caffeine Free – Rooibos is naturally caffeine free and is a relaxing drink that not only hydrates, but helps to relax and maintain great digestive and body health.
- Maximum Freshness – Our vegan rooibos tea is sealed in foil-lined pouches to lock in the freshness of the tea leaves. No windows in our packaging means that the leaves are always fresh, without any degradation caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Enjoy Hot or as Iced Tea – Our premium blended rooibos teas can be enjoyed either as a hot tea or as Iced Tea simply and easily. By using whole leaves and carefully selected Gluten Free and Vegan ingredients Leaves and Water teas deliver a delicious and refreshing cup of rooibos tea, however you choose to drink it.
Party In My Teacup
Rooibos, Sun Flowers, Strawberry Leaves, Red Curants, Blue Mallow Flowers