Our traditional Masala Chai Tea combines the best of a family classic drunk throughout India. The main flavours are Cardamom and Aniseed and the other spices clamour for attention and add a depth to this tea that is hugely satisfying. Make your own Chai Lattes at home, sweetening to your own taste and knowing that you are starting with the whole and healthy basics: Spices and Loose Leaf Tea.
Our Loose Leaf Teas are selected for their quality and flavour, ensuring that they match perfectly with the flavours and blends we have dreamed up for them.
We ensure that each and every dried one of our dried ingredients, including the dried fruits, fruit granules and any other piece we use are both Gluten Free and Vegan, making sure that whatever your choices in life, we will have a tea for you.
- Increase Metabolism and Promote Weight Loss – The antioxidants and polyphenols in black tea, combined with the caffeine promote a higher metabolism and can increase weight loss results when combined with a healthy programme. The Polyphenols in black tea also promote gut health and a healthy digestive microbiome.
- Increase Fat Burning and Fat Loss – Studies show that the powerful catechins found in tea can increase the body’s ability to selectively burn fat, and control blood sugar
- Improve Concentration, Brain Function and Mood – The benefits of black Tea include, L-theanine and caffeine, the synergistic effects of which help improve brain function and focus. Improve energy and focus.
- Maximum Freshness – Our gluten free, vegan black tea is sealed in foil-lined pouches to lock in the freshness of the tea leaves. No windows in our packaging means that the leaves are always fresh, without any degradation caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Enjoy Hot or as Iced Tea – Our premium blended black teas can be enjoyed either as a hot tea or as Iced Tea simply and easily. By using whole leaves and carefully selected Gluten Free and Vegan ingredients, Leaves and Water teas deliver a delicious and refreshing cup of tea, however you choose to drink it.
Black Tea, Cinnamon Pieces, Aniseed, Ginger Pieces, Black Peppercorns, Cloves, Chicory Roots, Cardamom seeds, Whole Cardamon