Certified Organic, this single origin Jasmine Mao Jian is light and delicate, with a refreshing jasmine flavour that borders on citrus. Jasmine is a perfect accompaniment to meals and this Jasmine carries all the way through to after dinner with multiple infusions. We have also enjoyed this tea all summer as an iced tea to die for.
Leaves and Water work with some of the best Tea Master’s around the world to curate and select unique teas of the highest quality and craftsmanship. The Tea Estates we source from all share a common value which is create some of the finest teas from their regions.
- Improve Concentration, Brain Function and Mood – The benefits of Green Tea include, L-theanine and caffeine, the synergistic effects of which help improve brain function.
- Increase Fat Burning and Fat Loss – Studies show that the powerful antioxidant EGCG found in green tea can increase the body’s ability to selectively burn fat.
- Lose Weight and Increase Health – Green tea can boost your metabolism and therefore helps you to lose weight. Studies have shown that the addition of green tea to a healthy programme had significant effects on body fat percentage, body weight, waist circumference and belly fat.
- Maximum Freshness and 100% Organic – Our organic, vegan green tea is sealed in foil-lined pouches to lock in the freshness of the tea leaves. No windows in our packaging means that the leaves are always fresh, without any degradation caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Enjoy Hot or as Iced Tea – Our premium blended green teas can be enjoyed either as a hot tea or as Iced Tea simply and easily. By using whole leaves and carefully selected Gluten Free and Vegan ingredients Leaves and Water teas deliver a delicious and refreshing cup of green tea, however you choose to drink them.
Organic Chinese Green Tea and Organic Jasmine Flowers