Empress is a gorgeous blend of a light, green oolong tea with peach and osmanthus flower. Light bodied and greener in colour, Empress is perfect hot or as an iced tea and, being an Oolong tea, multiple infusions are possible and we recommend that three infusions is the limit. Oolong is a semi-fermented tea which means it is only partially oxidized. Because of this process, Oolong tea enjoys the health benefits of both black and green teas, meaning an increase in concentration, contribution to excellent digestive health, weight loss and a healthy heart.
Our Loose Leaf Teas are selected for their quality and flavour, ensuring that they match perfectly with the flavours and blends we have dreamed up for them.
We ensure that each and every dried one of our dried ingredients, including the dried fruits, fruit granules and any other piece we use are both Gluten Free and Vegan, making sure that whatever your choices in life, we will have a tea for you.
- Improve Concentration, Brain Function and Mood – The benefits of Green Tea include, L-theanine and caffeine, the synergistic effects of which help improve brain function.
- Increase Fat Burning and Fat Loss – Studies show that the powerful antioxidant EGCG found in green tea can increase the body’s ability to selectively burn fat.
- Lose Weight and Increase Health – Green tea can boost your metabolism and therefore helps you to lose weight. Studies have shown that the addition of green tea to a healthy programme had significant effects on body fat percentage, body weight, waist circumference and belly fat.
- Maximum Freshness and 100% Organic – Our organic, vegan green tea is sealed in foil-lined pouches to lock in the freshness of the tea leaves. No windows in our packaging means that the leaves are always fresh, without any degradation caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Enjoy Hot or as Iced Tea – Our premium blended green teas can be enjoyed either as a hot tea or as Iced Tea simply and easily. By using whole leaves and carefully selected Gluten Free and Vegan ingredients Leaves and Water teas deliver a delicious and refreshing cup of green tea, however you choose to drink them.
Semi-Fermented Oolong Tea, Osmanthus Flowers