Red Chai is inspired by traditional Masala Chai recipes and we have replaced the black tea with a rich, large-needle, loose leaf rooibos tea to create a smooth and deep Chai tea. The prominent flavours in this blend are cinnamon and cloves, backed up by the rest of the chai spices to provide depth.
The nuttiness of the rooibos also blends together with the spices to create a deeply satisfying chai tea that has the added benefit of being an excellent night-time and before-bed drink.
Not only will you be able to craft your own chai lattes at home but this tea makes an excellent iced tea, ready to have black or with a little milk.
Rooibos, or Redbush Tea, is naturally Caffeine-Free and is and has a host of healthy benefits such as controlling blood sugar, aiding in weight loss and counteracting allergies such as hay fever. Rooibos is also an excellent source of dietary iron and can help the body to absorb iron more readily
- Controls Blood Sugar and Anti-Inflammatory – Rooibos, or Redbush Tea, contains the antioxidants aspalathin and quercetin which improves glucose absorbtion in the muscles, promotes an increase in HDL Cholesterol (Good Cholesterol) and inhibits LDL Cholesterol (Bad Cholesterol).
- Great source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc and Magnesium – Promotes excellent body function and health including bone health, skin health and an increase in energy levels.
- 100% Caffeine Free – Rooibos is naturally caffeine free and is a relaxing drink that not only hydrates, but helps to relax and maintain great digestive and body health.
- Maximum Freshness – Our vegan rooibos tea is sealed in foil-lined pouches to lock in the freshness of the tea leaves. No windows in our packaging means that the leaves are always fresh, without any degradation caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Enjoy Hot or as Iced Tea – Our premium blended rooibos teas can be enjoyed either as a hot tea or as Iced Tea simply and easily. By using whole leaves and carefully selected Gluten Free and Vegan ingredients Leaves and Water teas deliver a delicious and refreshing cup of rooibos tea, however you choose to drink it.
Rooibos, Aniseed, Ginger Pieces, Black Peppercorns, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon Pieces, Cloves